pinoytrials
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filipino Trials Community

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trials scene sa Pinas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tzard
Torero
Torero
tzard

Number of posts : 2951
Bike : Adamant A2 / GT Chucker
I ride a : Stock
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Trials scene sa Pinas Empty
PostSubject: Trials scene sa Pinas   Trials scene sa Pinas Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:24 am

I don't wanna sound like Trevor on OTN but I'm one of those individual who wants trials be recognize worldwide. If you have some kind of idea of how we could get the trials-know-how boost in our place, hit/heat this up...The idea is to have fun and enjoy what we love the most and at the same time let it be known and make it popular like basketball Basketball

We've been featured on TV/Magazine but that's not enough because many of the common people still doesn't have a know-how about our sport.

Everytime I ride/bike around my place, people kept saying and asking "why do you have no seat?" (translated it Very Happy )
or "hindi ba nakakapagod iyan?" or "galing, isa pa kuya". Sometimes I ignore those kids. I even ignore those guys who say, "isa pa, yung una ulo naman" But when they start to piss me off, I say, "ikaw munathen gagayahin ko ang una ulo". I get annoyed but I send the same feeling to them.

There are those who are really or seem interested. "Magkano ang inabot niyan?" "siguro mahal iyan" "ang tibay ng gulong mo ah" "Uy flat na" - sasabihin ko lang pag nagtanong sila - Pang TRIALS...para kahit hindi nila alam kung ano iyon atleast pag nakakita sila sasabihin nila - "Uy may nagtaTRIALS o" because many of them mistaken trials biking with BMX and other discipline that do tricks.

We should gather the troops for some event and let's do the school demo or if you have some better idea let's consider the input. More power to pinoytrials. More power to us.
Back to top Go down
zteg43
Torero
Torero
zteg43

Number of posts : 3067
Bike : echolite 07
I ride a : mod
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Trials scene sa Pinas   Trials scene sa Pinas Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:08 am

best thing to do first is to have a regular ride. all of us in one location. that way more people could get attracted, unlike being seen alone or perhaps just two. two riders is not enough to get that impact. especially if what they see are only beginners. or maybe they would think that your just one of those posers with a bike, trying to look like a pro or shit...but being seen as a group, they wont know if you're just a poser like me or not. LOL!

it doesn't have to be an event for us to be riding together... so let's ride more often.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dyanilaotattoos.multiply.com
tzard
Torero
Torero
tzard

Number of posts : 2951
Bike : Adamant A2 / GT Chucker
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Trials scene sa Pinas   Trials scene sa Pinas Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:14 am

I'll go with that idea...Let's just put other's schedule into consideration. Let's have a series of ride. For example, the first day we ride around UP the next day we ride around baywalk, next day LP, next day Laguna, next day Davao...and so fort...para lahat ng spot mabibisita natin...
Back to top Go down
Jay18
Call Boy
Call Boy
Jay18

Number of posts : 846
Bike : Aorta 26"
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Trials scene sa Pinas   Trials scene sa Pinas Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:28 am

Nice idea yan.. kaso lang hindi lahat may service para makapunta, like us, unless na may masasabayan from south. Very Happy si dyani ganun din.
Back to top Go down
zteg43
Torero
Torero
zteg43

PostSubject: Re: Trials scene sa Pinas   Trials scene sa Pinas Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:30 am

mismo. hahaha! kaya dapat bili muna tayo ng sasakyan jay. hahaha. parang matagal pa yun ah. hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Jay18
Call Boy
Call Boy
Jay18

Number of posts : 846
Bike : Aorta 26"
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Trials scene sa Pinas   Trials scene sa Pinas Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:02 pm

dapat talaga oto muna bago bike.. hehehehe...
Back to top Go down
venerzky
Beginner
Beginner
venerzky

Number of posts : 71
I ride a : Stock/Mod
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Trials scene sa Pinas   Trials scene sa Pinas Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:15 pm

hirap pa naman i-ride ng trials bike,, hehehe,, yung street mtb ko nga sakit sa tuhod/binti pag napapalayo na ako eh,, trials bike pa kaya,, hehehe,,

dito sa Pasig daming riders,, baka pag nakita kayo eh maengganyo din,,
Back to top Go down
zteg43
Torero
Torero
zteg43

PostSubject: Re: Trials scene sa Pinas   Trials scene sa Pinas Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:10 pm

sanayan lang yan ser. ngayon hirap ako sa street bike ko, kasi ang ikli. hehe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trials scene sa Pinas   Trials scene sa Pinas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trials scene sa Pinas
Page 1 of 1