pinoytrials
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filipino Trials Community

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union

Go down 
+3
benjo
patrick
Walton09
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Walton09
Sport
Sport
Walton09

Number of posts : 109
Bike : Monty 231 kamel
I ride a : Monty 231 kamel
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union Empty
PostSubject: Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union   Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:51 pm

Hi guys,

Glad to know from one of the phllipine rider in singapore at the moment that you guys are riding trial sport!

My name is Walton and i am the Delegate for BikeTrial SIngapore and am incharge of the promotion of the sport locally here as well as in Asia. Since the BikeTrial Asia Union shares the same office as BikeTrial SIngapore.

We also have a shop ATTITUDEBIKES that has been supporting the sport in SIngapore since 1998.

My purpose for this thread to know more phillipine riders and to know more of what is happen in phillipines so we can help youguys promote the sport furthur and gain more support for thr sport in your country!

I understand many years ago some singapore rider went for a comeptition but i was unable to go due to an injury just befroe the event! what a pity!

i would lik to visit phillipine soon to find out mnore about the trial scene there but will like to talk to you guys more right here!!!!

thanks for looking guys! some one give me a heads up as to who to contact ! whos the one thats heading trialsport in Phillipines! your help is greatly appreciated!

walton seah
BikeTrial Singapore
trialsport@pacific.net.sg
Back to top Go down
http://www.attitudebikes.com
patrick
PT Mods
PT Mods
patrick

Number of posts : 2827
Bike : KOT MS2
I ride a : Stock
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union   Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:45 pm

hi Walton, welcome to pinoytrials!!! Any input that we can recieve is very very much appreciated.

There is no one leading it right now but we are somewhat starting to become organized...but unlike any other cycling sport we should gather a little bit of skills first, but eventually we will have an organized competition hopefully before the year's end or early next year.

I hope you can visit us here soon.
Back to top Go down
benjo
Admin
benjo

Number of posts : 993
Bike : Zhi z3r
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union   Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:00 am

Hello Walton...
My wife called, told she met you...
Thought she was kidding... hehehe...
Super thanks for the cog you gave me for free...
Been needing a 15t cog since i built my bike....
Thanks so much...
Might tell her to come back there tom to buy a Caged pedal spare...

CHEERS TO YOU!!
Thanks again!! Very Happy coolman
Back to top Go down
mexophilia
Expert
Expert
mexophilia

Number of posts : 290
Bike : Echo Pure 06
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union   Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:44 am

Hey Walton, hope you can ride with us when you come visit the Philippines dude. A lot of kids here are very interested with the sport its just that the parts are really hard to find.

I think some other countries had the same problem, hope you can bring new light to the Pinoy Trials group.

bounce
Back to top Go down
Walton09
Sport
Sport
Walton09

PostSubject: Re: Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union   Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:14 pm

hi guys!

thats the reson that i have contacted you guys, i undertand its hrd to start a sport like this because we go through this in 1998 in singapore and now i see it in malaysia as im building the sportthere as well!

for the bike and parts. do let me knoa what you need , consolidate a list and iwill help you guys fond the parts the cheapest possible and ship them over. or hopefully bring them over? hahaa you guys can email me man, let me know if you guy have any question man, as long as its about BikeTrial.

ojneb,

no problem about the cog as im using single speed hub from TrialTech so i no longer need a casette cog, i gave you the spacers for the rear cog, so you can get the best chain line for the gears, it takeas a while but im sure you can get it done.

i also pass your wife some local Magazine that features about BikeTrial localy and an old BIU rule book, jut for your reference!

i may start posting the World BIU in this colume, i dono if its ok, but at least you guys get the world wide BIU news?
Back to top Go down
zteg43
Torero
Torero
zteg43

Number of posts : 3067
Bike : echolite 07
I ride a : mod
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union   Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:08 pm

Hi Walton!

Every input you could share here is always welcome!

Regarding the parts as well, we hope we can get it cheap. LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dyanilaotattoos.multiply.com
Walton09
Sport
Sport
Walton09

PostSubject: Re: Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union   Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:52 pm

let me know what you need and i can let you know the different prices for different brand/ quality. Smile
Back to top Go down
tzard
Torero
Torero
tzard

Number of posts : 2951
Bike : Adamant A2 / GT Chucker
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union   Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:26 pm

Hi Walton, hope we could ride with you some time. We are so much honored to know other riders from different region. Everything you are pretty much appreciated...

zteg43 wrote:
Regarding the parts as well, we hope we can get it cheap. LOL!

Actually, our main problem is where to get parts, so we contact stores in nearby country for parts. And it adds some expenses for the shipping.

regarding organize promotions, hopefully, as per Pat's plan, our competition will push through before the year ends

Smile
Back to top Go down
zteg43
Torero
Torero
zteg43

PostSubject: Re: Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union   Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:31 pm

BikeTrial Singapore wrote:
let me know what you need and i can let you know the different prices for different brand/ quality. Smile

stuff i need at the moment are the ff:

18t FW
12t, 14t fix threaded cog
magura hs33 pads (medium and hard compund)
Back to top Go down
tzard
Torero
Torero
tzard

Number of posts : 2951
Bike : Adamant A2 / GT Chucker

PostSubject: Re: Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union   Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:35 pm

stuff i need at the moment are the ff:

HS33 (right lever) rear plus pads
Back to top Go down
Walton09
Sport
Sport
Walton09

PostSubject: Re: Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union   Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:57 pm

hi guys... wiat wait wait hahah don wana become a trial shop trying to sell things here but sure i will help, possible to some one to consolidate a list so i can tell you guys waht i can get for you?

also if you guys really want a comeptition i may be able to help you guys out in design and building , expalining and teachiong someone or even everyone hwo to organize a comp! but i must forst find a reason to go to manila! hahahah

any up coming biking events in manila?

PS:

Magura products - 100% no problem , we are magura asia service centre !
12T/14T cog no problem , let me work out the porices. some one consolidate the list! hahah
Back to top Go down
patrick
PT Mods
PT Mods
patrick

Number of posts : 2827
Bike : KOT MS2
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union   Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:27 pm

Ok Walton...we will meet this sunday to talk it over....and hopefully have a chat with the guys down south
Back to top Go down
Walton09
Sport
Sport
Walton09

PostSubject: Re: Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union   Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:09 pm

YOU COMING TO SG??? please drop me a ring! thats tomorrow !

+65 81124923
Back to top Go down
shoti
Call Boy
Call Boy
shoti

Number of posts : 849
Bike : Drilled Mod
I ride a : Proto Mod

PostSubject: Re: Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union   Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:30 pm

Terry Larrazabal Bike Festival 2006

Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union Bike10
Back to top Go down
benjo
Admin
benjo

Number of posts : 993
Bike : Zhi z3r
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union   Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:27 am

hey walton...
my wife got home yesturday...
thanks agian for the stuff...
I also got the BIU rule book and the magazines, Guys here needs to see this...

Well.. found this in the magazine...
I didnt know you're a super hero... hehehe....

Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union Cimg0217
Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union Cimg0218
Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union Cimg0219
Back to top Go down
zteg43
Torero
Torero
zteg43

PostSubject: Re: Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union   Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:22 pm

nice... but why some of my posts are gone?
Back to top Go down
Walton09
Sport
Sport
Walton09

PostSubject: Re: Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union   Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:55 pm

hahaha no sure hero lah , just having fun in the sport and trying to grow it so to widen the BikeTrial Curcle to have mor epeople enjoying this wonderful sport@!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union   Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visit to phillipine from BikeTrial Asia Union
Page 1 of 1