pinoytrials
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filipino Trials Community

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stan Shaws New Hydroxx 2!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
benjo
Admin
benjo

Number of posts : 993
Bike : Zhi z3r
I ride a : Stock
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Stan Shaws New Hydroxx 2! Empty
PostSubject: Stan Shaws New Hydroxx 2!   Stan Shaws New Hydroxx 2! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:07 pm

Hellooo, just got this built up on Friday and will be riding it until the Sky frames arrive. Only rode it for a few hours, but so far I absolutely love it. I still need to get used to the 17:14 gear ratio and slightly higher bottom bracket height, but initial impressions are excellent. I am also running a higher stem now too, which is better. The frame itself is SO stiff! This in turn makes it super responsive and rewarding to ride. Other good points include the super stiff brake booster area and the weight of the frame (1.68kg). The tubes aren't paper thin either, they seem quite thick.

Anyway the whole bike built up weighs 8.92kg which I am happy with I also want to say thanks to K-124 UK, Trialtech and TartyBikes for sorting me out with the parts etc!
Stan Shaws New Hydroxx 2! Standr10
Back to top Go down
zteg43
Torero
Torero
zteg43

Number of posts : 3067
Bike : echolite 07
I ride a : mod
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Stan Shaws New Hydroxx 2!   Stan Shaws New Hydroxx 2! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:25 pm

very nice. gusto ko nyan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dyanilaotattoos.multiply.com
tzard
Torero
Torero
tzard

Number of posts : 2951
Bike : Adamant A2 / GT Chucker
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Stan Shaws New Hydroxx 2!   Stan Shaws New Hydroxx 2! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:20 pm

Yeah mahal iyan malamang hehehe
Back to top Go down
Jay18
Call Boy
Call Boy
Jay18

Number of posts : 846
Bike : Aorta 26"
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Stan Shaws New Hydroxx 2!   Stan Shaws New Hydroxx 2! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:59 pm

Hangang tingin at panaginip na lang tayo nito.. ang ganda!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stan Shaws New Hydroxx 2!   Stan Shaws New Hydroxx 2! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stan Shaws New Hydroxx 2!
Page 1 of 1