pinoytrials
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filipino Trials Community

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pedal up inquiry

Go down 
+7
tzard
ewik
mexophilia
benjo
zteg43
patrick
kam0t3
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay18
Call Boy
Call Boy
Jay18

Number of posts : 846
Bike : Aorta 26"
I ride a : Stock
Registration date : 2008-03-05

pedal up inquiry - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pedal up inquiry   pedal up inquiry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:23 am

aba!! kailangan ko makita yan!! hehehehe
Back to top Go down
kam0t3
Sport
Sport
kam0t3

Number of posts : 216
Bike : bente purgada
I ride a : monty 211
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: pedal up inquiry   pedal up inquiry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:41 am

hahaha.. ginagawa mo na rin yan
Back to top Go down
tzard
Torero
Torero
tzard

Number of posts : 2951
Bike : Adamant A2 / GT Chucker
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: pedal up inquiry   pedal up inquiry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:05 pm

uy si kamot3 pedal up tumataas galing
Back to top Go down
shoti
Call Boy
Call Boy
shoti

Number of posts : 849
Bike : Drilled Mod
I ride a : Proto Mod

PostSubject: Re: pedal up inquiry   pedal up inquiry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:12 pm

How To Pedal Up By Shoti.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGlPZbKBQgY

Last edited by shoti on Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shoti
Call Boy
Call Boy
shoti

Number of posts : 849
Bike : Drilled Mod
I ride a : Proto Mod

PostSubject: Re: pedal up inquiry   pedal up inquiry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ_5PpOopTk&feature=related
Back to top Go down
kam0t3
Sport
Sport
kam0t3

Number of posts : 216
Bike : bente purgada
I ride a : monty 211
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: pedal up inquiry   pedal up inquiry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:25 pm

shoti wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ_5PpOopTk&feature=related

magandang practice to a. cno willing mag volunteer? bwaahaha...
Back to top Go down
benjo
Admin
benjo

Number of posts : 993
Bike : Zhi z3r
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: pedal up inquiry   pedal up inquiry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:24 am

Ganito lang yan....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTAywJQV8aI
Back to top Go down
patrick
PT Mods
PT Mods
patrick

Number of posts : 2827
Bike : KOT MS2
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: pedal up inquiry   pedal up inquiry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:39 am

Kilala ko yan a, yung babae harang hehe.... Tulay kasi yan may kasamang Troll.
Back to top Go down
tzard
Torero
Torero
tzard

PostSubject: Re: pedal up inquiry   pedal up inquiry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:21 pm

oi galing niyo mga idol na adik hehehe
Back to top Go down
joolz
Macho Dancer
Macho Dancer

Number of posts : 612
Bike : wala sa ngayon
I ride a : kalas si jeproxx

PostSubject: Re: pedal up inquiry   pedal up inquiry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:38 pm

shoti wrote:
PEDAL UP---

This is where you pedal all the way through the jumping to get onto on object (either to bashguard, both wheels, or rear wheel (or front wheel, but I consider that kind of pointless)). A bunnyhop-up differs in that you first gain speed, and then coast along before you do the up. A pedal-up is useful when you don't have as much space for an approach. At first, though, just try rolling slowly forward with nothing in front of you, with your bad foot forward, crouch down, then pull up (not back) on the handlebars as you pump down hard with your bad foot to do the real work of bringing up the front, and continue your spinning to your front foot forward, and you should just pop up into the air... You don't even really have to lift your legs to get your bashguard onto small things, and you'll land good foot forward... If you push your handlebars up and forward and bend your legs, you can get both wheels up on something. If you just push the handlebars up and bend your legs, you can go to rear wheel. Just make sure you trust your brakes and that you stick your legs out so you can absorb the landing and not trust the grip of what you're jumping onto or the grip of your brakes too much... After you've learned doing it starting from a slow roll, try doing it from stopped about 1.5 wheelbases or so back from the object with your good foot forward. Use your good foot pedal stroke to pick up speed, then your bad foot to lift the front and get up, just like before. Then try a little closer. To pick up enough speed now, you're going to need to put your weight far back (almost so much so that your front wheel lifts), then throw your weight forward and pedal hard. Your good foot pedal still gives you the forward momentum, and then spinning fast on the bad foot pedal is the trick for getting up something in tight circumstances. If you have the problem of getting your bashguard on the object, but quickly losing your balance backward, you either need to lean INTO the object, or you need to start closer to the object (maybe both, that was my problem at first). Lean INTO the object: Now, this is scary, I must admit, and when I first learned this (trying to pedal-up to bashguard onto a picnic table (going the direction with the bench in front to be safer)), I planted my front wheel into the picnic table and stressed out my left wrist (didn't realize this til later), and later I smacked my front wheel on the picnic table when going head on, and smacked my head on the picnic table (I was wearing a helmet, thankfully!). But, you HAVE to lean forward, or INTO the object, to not lose your balance... I'd try to practice this on things that aren't too high so you don't run into this problem until you learn how to slide the front wheel over the object. At the last possible moment, you guide the front wheel up and over the object by pulling up your handlebars. The idea is that your body weight is way forward on the bike before you leave the ground, and when you start going up, you lift the handlebars up to get the front wheel to clear, and then push the handlebars forward to land the bashguard or rear wheel or both wheels onto the object, with your weight almost on top of the object (close enough so when you come to a rest, your body moves forward and balances perfectly on the object). When you've got this move perfect, you can pedal-up to bashguard onto a couple-inches thick wall without losing your balance over the other side (nothing to rest your front tire on, you see..). The pedal-up is one of the most useful moves I have learned. I can pedal-up to bashguard stuff that's a little higher than handlebar height on my Monty mod with a full spin (good foot forward in front at the beginning).

ah so 1.5 wheelbase pala... kasi nagugulat ako kapag launch ko wala nakong time hatakin at i suck yung bike vertically...

kadalasan bumubulaga nalang yun obstacle lagpas na pala yun BB ko so mahirap na kunin at nauuna yun body ko masyado...

pinagtataka ko kasi hindi kona sinasablay ang tira sa curb pero kapag may height na ng konti wala chikito na...

guys any tips sa single kick up? problem ko kasi yun vertical ko para tumaas kelangan ko mag preload ng maigi so kelangan ko ibagsak yun front tire ko malapit sa ground, pero minsan kapag naipatong ko siya sa obstacle hindi ko na ma preload kaya i have no choice but to just let the tire slide forward and suck the rear...

gusto ko sana matutunan na to rear na yun mga ups ko para pwede ko tirahin yun maliit na plantboxes or steel tubes...

at what distance kayo nag initiate ng move para sa single kick lang ? thanks
Back to top Go down
biketrialsjervy
Sport
Sport
biketrialsjervy

Number of posts : 192
Bike : mod
I ride a : mod

PostSubject: Re: pedal up inquiry   pedal up inquiry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:33 pm

gamay lagi mong pedal kick did2 shot? lol!
Back to top Go down
zteg43
Torero
Torero
zteg43

Number of posts : 3067
Bike : echolite 07
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: pedal up inquiry   pedal up inquiry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:02 pm

biketrialsjervy wrote:
gamay lagi mong pedal kick did2 shot? lol!

WHAT????

ang labo nito sir|? wala ko naintindihan!!!Sad

pareho tanong ko tulad kay joolz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dyanilaotattoos.multiply.com
tzard
Torero
Torero
tzard

PostSubject: Re: pedal up inquiry   pedal up inquiry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:53 pm

Single kick? ako gawa ko from rear wheel hop tapos dun ako initiate ng kick..parang lurch to obstacle na mabababa lang kasi hindi kaya pag medyo taas na
Back to top Go down
patrick
PT Mods
PT Mods
patrick

PostSubject: Re: pedal up inquiry   pedal up inquiry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:09 pm

Joolz maiksi na take off ko sa pedal up ngayon , logical nga yung 1.5 WB kasi isang ikot na yung nga pedals sakto. pero ako mga 2 WB pa.
Back to top Go down
joolz
Macho Dancer
Macho Dancer

Number of posts : 612
Bike : wala sa ngayon
I ride a : kalas si jeproxx

PostSubject: Re: pedal up inquiry   pedal up inquiry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:51 pm

ako kasi isang wheelbase lang ang nakasanayan ko kasi diba dapat ginagamit ang move na ito sa isang situation na konti ang rolling space for a bunnyhop...

si ian na observe ko malayo din siya... haaay hindi ko matantiya ang distance brads
Back to top Go down
patrick
PT Mods
PT Mods
patrick

PostSubject: Re: pedal up inquiry   pedal up inquiry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:35 am

Ngayon mo kailangan mag bike araw araw Joolz kahit one hour a day lang.

Depende sa situation ngayon natutunan kona Joolz yung pedal up na lumiliko ang approach pero di ko pa ma apply sa ibat ibang situation.
Back to top Go down
zteg43
Torero
Torero
zteg43

PostSubject: Re: pedal up inquiry   pedal up inquiry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:10 pm

mga anong taas ba dapat para malaman mo na dapat mo nang push up yung bars? sa curb kasi, nasa hips ko pa yun bars, pero naka patong na ako.
Back to top Go down
patrick
PT Mods
PT Mods
patrick

PostSubject: Re: pedal up inquiry   pedal up inquiry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:27 pm

Mali yung motion mo Dyani or mababa yung curb para sayo hehehe

Sana gawa ka ng video para makita namin ang ginagawa mo at ma analyze
Back to top Go down
zteg43
Torero
Torero
zteg43

PostSubject: Re: pedal up inquiry   pedal up inquiry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:46 pm

patrick wrote:
Mali yung motion mo Dyani or mababa yung curb para sayo hehehe

Sana gawa ka ng video para makita namin ang ginagawa mo at ma analyze

ride nalang tayo. para live. macorrect pa kaagad. hehe.
Back to top Go down
benjo
Admin
benjo

PostSubject: Re: pedal up inquiry   pedal up inquiry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:11 pm

Actually tama na ang motion ni dyani...
Di pa lang sya nakaka-Tuck, kasi nga sobra baba ng pinagpa-practisan...
Back to top Go down
zteg43
Torero
Torero
zteg43

PostSubject: Re: pedal up inquiry   pedal up inquiry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:16 pm

ganon ba yun? so dapat dun na agad ako sa mataas? scratch
Back to top Go down
benjo
Admin
benjo

PostSubject: Re: pedal up inquiry   pedal up inquiry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:46 pm

dun ka sa pinagpa-praktisan mu noon, sa may parking lot...
mismo yung hieght nun...
Back to top Go down
zteg43
Torero
Torero
zteg43

PostSubject: Re: pedal up inquiry   pedal up inquiry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:56 pm

hmmmmnnnnn

kelan ka ride?
Back to top Go down
Jay18
Call Boy
Call Boy
Jay18

Number of posts : 846
Bike : Aorta 26"
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: pedal up inquiry   pedal up inquiry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:32 pm

ako nag practice sa gutter, yung push ko ng bar paforward lang. pag 3/4 ng wheel yung height paforward-up na ang push ko.
Back to top Go down
patrick
PT Mods
PT Mods
patrick

PostSubject: Re: pedal up inquiry   pedal up inquiry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:42 pm

H'wag na forward kasi yung pag pedal mo ang gagawa ng forward momentum mo. Mag concentrate ka sa tulak ng bars pataas, tapos yung binti mo loosen mo dapat, at tuck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pedal up inquiry   pedal up inquiry - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pedal up inquiry
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next